1. Are children allowed? This is a 21 & over event and no one is allowed under the age of 21.
2. Are pets allowed? No, The Food Truck Park is pet friendly for leashed dogs during regular business hours but not for this event due to the number of people that will be on site that day.
3. Where should I park? Turn off of Howell Mill Rd NW onto Beck St where Shell station is located on corner. Parking is available in office park lot at the end of the street. You will need to turn left orright onto Emery St and you can turn into one of two of the office parking lots. Parking is also available in small dirt lot behind Willy'sMexicana Grill. Click here for parking map.
4. Will tickets be sold at the door. Yes, Tickets will be available at the door for $55 for GA & $75 for VIP tickets.
5. Can I buy full portions of food if I want more than the 5 samples provided with my ticket? Yes. All trucks will be prepared to take full size orders for cash that day.
6. Will there be taxi's on-site so I can drink to my heart's content? Absolutely. Your safety is of utmost importance to us.
Taxi's will be available starting at 5:30PM along with Lyft (Use promo code "ABT20" for $20 credit), Uber (Use promo code "abt" for $20 credit & Designated Driver Alternative (Tel # 404.713.1780) being on site.
7. Will the food truck park be open to the general public that day? No, the park will be closed all day for the beer festival.
8. Is the Atlanta Food Truck Park ADA accessible and have ADA parking? Yes, The Food Truck Park does have some ADA parking spaces.
Content copyright . TASTEANDBREWS.COM. All rights reserved.